TwistedRyders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TWISTEDRYDERS MOVING TO NEW HOME!!!
need borrow a calculator for algebra EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:40 pm by Admin

» The Hat in Brea 10/25 @ 7pm
need borrow a calculator for algebra EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:46 pm by Admin

» Noob here.
need borrow a calculator for algebra EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:31 pm by Admin

» Talking about Sponsors/Shops
need borrow a calculator for algebra EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:27 pm by FrontBoy

» need borrow a calculator for algebra
need borrow a calculator for algebra EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am by erkishhorde

» Hi, I'm HBHieu! HB stands for Huntington Beach!
need borrow a calculator for algebra EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:46 pm by FrontBoy

» what's up guys
need borrow a calculator for algebra EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:34 pm by FrontBoy

» 08 suzuki gsx650f
need borrow a calculator for algebra EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm by wayne

» Santa Monica
need borrow a calculator for algebra EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:56 pm by masterHan

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of TwistedRyders on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of TwistedRyders on your social bookmarking website

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Test ad

need borrow a calculator for algebra

+2
FrontBoy
Twisted Kitty
6 posters

Go down

need borrow a calculator for algebra Empty need borrow a calculator for algebra

Post  Twisted Kitty Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 pm

my class is only 8 more weeks and i dont wanna buy one, does anyone have one i can borrow??

please and thank you

TTK
Twisted Kitty
Twisted Kitty

Back to top Go down

need borrow a calculator for algebra Empty Re: need borrow a calculator for algebra

Post  FrontBoy Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Let me ask my son if he still has his from his senior year of H.S. at El dorado
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

need borrow a calculator for algebra Empty Re: need borrow a calculator for algebra

Post  TwistedFingers Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Twisted Kitty wrote:my class is only 8 more weeks and i dont wanna buy one, does anyone have one i can borrow??

please and thank you

TTK

Use your iPhone! Download the better calculator if you don't have it. Pretend to use that calculator on the test .... send your "team" the questions while they are enjoying the view at Miss Saigon.
TwistedFingers
TwistedFingers

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Kitty Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:02 pm

thanks Larry!

i cant have my phone on my desk, Mr Algebra is a phone hater!

that would be cool tho, ill arange a "algebra meet up" and all you geeks can log in and help me!
Twisted Kitty
Twisted Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  TwistedFingers Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Twisted Kitty wrote:thanks Larry!

i cant have my phone on my desk, Mr Algebra is a phone hater!

that would be cool tho, ill arange a "algebra meet up" and all you geeks can log in and help me!

Just tell Mr. Genius Algebra that only your iCalculator can do the math for his sub-zero IQ score. Regular calculators don't have enough room for 0.0000000000000000000000000000001. By the way, don't say that if you don't have plan B.
TwistedFingers
TwistedFingers

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontBoy Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Sorry,
My brain dead son told me he threw it away over the summer because he didn't need it anymore! Jackass! I spent $64 dollars on it! Mad
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Kitty Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:19 am

FrontBoy wrote:Sorry,
My brain dead son told me he threw it away over the summer because he didn't need it anymore! Jackass! I spent $64 dollars on it! Mad

Sad thanks for trying!

Twisted Kitty
Twisted Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Tom Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:23 am

I still have my trusty Casio scientific fx-451m if you'd like to use it.
It's now used to balance my check book.
You probably still want an algebra one, 'cus the scientific doesn't graph.
Twisted Tom
Twisted Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  erkishhorde Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 am

I don't recall needing any special calculators for algebra... Is it linear algebra? I think I mighta needed a graphing calculator for that.
erkishhorde
erkishhorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted-Azn Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 am

I remember using my Ti-85 calculator for Algebra and I would program the answers into it. So I would be cheating but looked like I was calculating. Once I was done, I played Tetris on it so that I wouldn't turn in my test first hahahaha
Twisted-Azn
Twisted-Azn

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Kitty Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:47 pm

erkishhorde wrote:I don't recall needing any special calculators for algebra... Is it linear algebra? I think I mighta needed a graphing calculator for that.

That's what we are getting in to now. I still need one...Sad
Twisted Kitty
Twisted Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  erkishhorde Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Twisted Kitty wrote:
erkishhorde wrote:I don't recall needing any special calculators for algebra... Is it linear algebra? I think I mighta needed a graphing calculator for that.

I've got a TI-86 that I haven't used since I switched to a basic scientific Casio for the EIT. Haven't needed it since but I'm up in Upland and have a lotta work to get done before my meeting with my adviser on Friday so I can't spare the time to come down. If you haven't found anything by this weekend I can probably make a trip out to the OC on Sunday or Monday and drop it off. Maybe a Hause of Pizza run or something.
erkishhorde
erkishhorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Kitty Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:19 pm

erkishhorde wrote:
Twisted Kitty wrote:

I've got a TI-86 that I haven't used since I switched to a basic scientific Casio for the EIT. Haven't needed it since but I'm up in Upland and have a lotta work to get done before my meeting with my adviser on Friday so I can't spare the time to come down. If you haven't found anything by this weekend I can probably make a trip out to the OC on Sunday or Monday and drop it off. Maybe a Hause of Pizza run or something.

that would be awesome! ill let you know if i get one before then!
Twisted Kitty
Twisted Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Tom Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Eric, you know you want to go to Miss Saigon this Friday! Very Happy
Twisted Tom
Twisted Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  erkishhorde Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am

Twisted Tom wrote:Eric, you know you want to go to Miss Saigon this Friday! Very Happy

I'd love to and would bring out my camera so I can take my own set of pics since Darrel is being stingy with the pics of Mika on my bike that he took. Sad Sadly, I'm gonna be in SLO for a meeting with my adviser this week from Thurs through Saturday. Next week is phok1 too so unless I drop by after k1 I doubt I'll be making it to Miss Saigon for a few weeks. Maybe even a whole month since my meetings with my adviser are usually 2 weeks apart. Crying or Very sad
erkishhorde
erkishhorde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum