TwistedRyders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TWISTEDRYDERS MOVING TO NEW HOME!!!
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:40 pm by Admin

» The Hat in Brea 10/25 @ 7pm
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:46 pm by Admin

» Noob here.
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:31 pm by Admin

» Talking about Sponsors/Shops
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:27 pm by FrontBoy

» need borrow a calculator for algebra
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am by erkishhorde

» Hi, I'm HBHieu! HB stands for Huntington Beach!
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:46 pm by FrontBoy

» what's up guys
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:34 pm by FrontBoy

» 08 suzuki gsx650f
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm by wayne

» Santa Monica
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:56 pm by masterHan

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of TwistedRyders on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of TwistedRyders on your social bookmarking website

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Test ad

Share your thoughts, ideas, observations...

+7
Admin
Twisted-Azn
Superbike
eddiemon
Twisted Kitty
FrontBoy
Twisted Tom
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 Empty Re: Share your thoughts, ideas, observations...

Post  TwistedFingers Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:23 pm

There are a number of cities require the vendor/store to obtain permit for parking lot sales or event. I'm wondering if Fullerton has the same requirement.
TwistedFingers
TwistedFingers

Back to top Go down

Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 Empty Re: Share your thoughts, ideas, observations...

Post  FrontBoy Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Quote from: Copernicus on Today at 05:57 PM
Quote from: Töminator ® on Today at 05:54 PM
Is this forum-legal?
OCM has been treating CG like a step-child.

Tom, if you would like to discuss how the business of OCMOTO is conducted, please consider joining the Advisory Board. http://ocmoto.com/index.php?action=info;sa=advisoryboard

My response.........
Never got any good responses out of the advisory board! just criticism. My two cents

FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Tom Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:34 pm

The thing is, I've always had fun at those events.
Would've seriously considered volunteering to do it (set up the booth).
However, I can't risk being involved in something that is not officially sanctioned jocolor

by TwistedFingers on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 pm

There are a number of cities require the vendor/store to obtain permit for parking lot sales or event. I'm wondering if Fullerton has the same requirement.

TRUE! I think they technically want you to have a permit because EZup canopies connotate temporary structures.

I used to work at America's Tire Co in GG as an apprentice. My duties included going to city hall to get sidewalk sale permits, so that we could set up wheels and tires out by the sidewalk (and a canopy closer to the building).

Out friendly neighbor Firestone would follow suite a day or two later, and I didn't like that because I'd suspect that they did not take the time to get the permit that I'd obtain. A phone call and a few hours later, their sidewalk sale would mysteriously disappear. confused

Yeah, I looked at the list of advisory board members and said, Nah-ahh.
Twisted Tom
Twisted Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontBoy Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Tom wrote:
Yeah, I looked at the list of advisory board members and said, Nah-ahh.

I did that too and actually wrote all of them letters about that incident. The answers were not good! Seems to be a lot of "Non Communication" between the board members. They are not on the same page when it comes to current activities.

I second that: Nah-ahh.
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontBoy Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 pm

I have removed the contents of this post out of respect to our NEW and 1st Sponsor Two Brothers Racing!

Thank you Ra! cheers

Last edited by FrontBoy on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Tom Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Well, yeah, I was trying to keep another incident from occurring.
Hence my questions regarding the use of the OCM brand at CG, duh.
Shit happening ex post facto is just lame (thank you Mr. Fix-It!).
Twisted Tom
Twisted Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  TwistedFingers Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:22 pm

You are still too nice Frontboy. You should have gotten him fired from his job. Oh well, I will talk to his owners when I see them.
TwistedFingers
TwistedFingers

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontBoy Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Last edited by FrontBoy on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontBoy Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:37 pm

ionlion wrote on another forum;

« Reply #22 on: Today at 07:28 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Is this cycle gear an ocmoto sponsor? The reason I ask is cus everytime Erik ( fullerton cycle gear ) post specials about cycle gear it gets deleted or locked.

Tom, I guess it's ok for someone else to ask Exclamation
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Tom Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 pm

FrontBoy wrote:ionlion wrote on another forum;

« Reply #22 on: Today at 07:28 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Is this cycle gear an ocmoto sponsor? The reason I ask is cus everytime Erik ( fullerton cycle gear ) post specials about cycle gear it gets deleted or locked.

Tom, I guess it's ok for someone else to ask Exclamation

We're not the only ones who aren't OCM sheep!
I'm glad they noticed it and are questioning the "gray areas".
Twisted Tom
Twisted Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeDaze Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Sold my bike. Thank you SuperBike Nation for letting me put it on consignment there. Apparently the guy who bought it was showing off not a few blocks from the purchase and downed the bike. Luckily he's ok and the bike is repairable. I think he's going to enjoy the bike a lot. The yzf600r is an awesome machine.
FreeDaze
FreeDaze

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontBoy Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 pm

^^^ Do you have another ride? Just wondering.... Very Happy
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeDaze Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 am

FrontBoy wrote:^^^ Do you have another ride? Just wondering.... Very Happy

at this time no. Can't afford it. I just bought a house out in MoVal and moved into it with my fiance. She has a 2, 4 and 6 year old so all my $$ and time goes to my new family and new house.

In time though when $$ is more available I will definetely buy another 2 wheel machine.

In the mean time I do work in the powersports industry and hope my lack of motorcycle at this time doesn't hinder my ability to contribute to and help this new group/forum grow! geek
FreeDaze
FreeDaze

Back to top Go down

Post  OCChick Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 am

Tom, I agree!
A little rain and fog only makes for a better ride!

And HEY mister...don't trip about me not having time to ride. It'll happen one of these days! ;P

You going to OM in the rain tonight?
OCChick
OCChick

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeDaze Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:42 am

OCChick wrote:You going to OM in the rain tonight?

If that was directed at me... I can't go

When I get off work I gotta hustle to the train station to get home. My car stays at the riverside station. I take the bus to and from my work to the train station. So... I have no transportation to go to bike nights anymore and I have a strict curfew in terms on being at the train station within 7 minutes of getting off work.

I wish I could go to more bike nights it's just not feasable at this time.
FreeDaze
FreeDaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Tom Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm gonna research a bit after work and work a little in the garage. But looking forward to MS tomorrow and possible seeing Carlinda Saturday. Using the phone to enter this, will write more later.
Twisted Tom
Twisted Tom

Back to top Go down

Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 2 Empty Repsonce to an ad in our Charity Forum

Post  FrontBoy Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Hey everyone, I have posted a link in our Charity Forum for Down Syndrome. Please visit and check it out. Kellie Perez who is the Director of community relations for the Down Syndrome Association of Orange County was kind enough to respond to us! +1 for Twisted Ryders! Below is her reply, I have also posted it in the Charity Forum!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Larry,
I saw Kevin Orbaker’s posting. Thank you so much for posting your comment and the link to your new forum, and for making a donation. We really appreciate the exposure and support.

I’m working with Kevin on a potential Bike Run fundraiser for Spring 2011. Hope you can join.

Regards,

Kellie Perez
Director - Community Relations
Down Syndrome Association of Orange County
151 Kalmus Drive, Suite M-5
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
714.540.5794 office
714.540.5872 fax
kperez@dsaoc.org
www.dsaoc.org

Check out DSAOC's new Web site & Blog
www.dsaoc.org/blog/
bounce
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeDaze Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 pm

cool, should have some funds to donate next payday! farao
FreeDaze
FreeDaze

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontBoy Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:49 pm

^^^^Dude, that cow is creepy and its freaking me out!
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontBoy Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Wow, I just noticed that the Team Insomnia threads have around 800 hits on them! Those guys are good for business! Laughing
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:55 pm

FrontBoy wrote:Wow, I just noticed that the Team Insomnia threads have around 800 hits on them! Those guys are good for business! Laughing

Should we be charging or awarding the for the clicks?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://twistedryders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  1madmnky Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:44 pm

charging? you meant rewarding...right?! where's translator kitty when you need her....
lol!
1madmnky
1madmnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Tom Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Why does Ra's cow have human lips and dentition?
That is creepy indeed.
Twisted Tom
Twisted Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  1madmnky Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:04 pm

When no one told you "gear up, we're leaving"
that means you're not invited on their ride.
1madmnky
1madmnky

Back to top Go down

Post  TwistedFingers Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:25 pm

1madmnky wrote:charging? you meant rewarding...right?! where's translator kitty when you need her....
lol!

For some reasons, her tele-translator came back with $2.00 per click. I'm loving me some new gears this winter.... Shocked
TwistedFingers
TwistedFingers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum