TwistedRyders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TWISTEDRYDERS MOVING TO NEW HOME!!!
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:40 pm by Admin

» The Hat in Brea 10/25 @ 7pm
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:46 pm by Admin

» Noob here.
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:31 pm by Admin

» Talking about Sponsors/Shops
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:27 pm by FrontBoy

» need borrow a calculator for algebra
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:55 am by erkishhorde

» Hi, I'm HBHieu! HB stands for Huntington Beach!
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:46 pm by FrontBoy

» what's up guys
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:34 pm by FrontBoy

» 08 suzuki gsx650f
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm by wayne

» Santa Monica
Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:56 pm by masterHan

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of TwistedRyders on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of TwistedRyders on your social bookmarking website

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Test ad

Share your thoughts, ideas, observations...

+7
Admin
Twisted-Azn
Superbike
eddiemon
Twisted Kitty
FrontBoy
Twisted Tom
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 Empty Re: Share your thoughts, ideas, observations...

Post  Twisted Kitty Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 am

TwistedFingers wrote:
1madmnky wrote:charging? you meant rewarding...right?! where's translator kitty when you need her....
lol!

For some reasons, her tele-translator came back with $2.00 per click. I'm loving me some new gears this winter.... Shocked

gears = gear

translation complete!

carry on!
Twisted Kitty
Twisted Kitty

Back to top Go down

Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 Empty Re: Share your thoughts, ideas, observations...

Post  FrontBoy Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Strangely quiet here today............ Neutral
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Tom Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:45 pm

FrontBoy wrote:Strangely quiet here today............ Neutral

Quiet everywhere. I've not posted much on that other forum, and people have abandoned my thread there. (insert whipping emoticon here)

I went up to La Habra to pick up a pair of Icon riding jeans. The joke was, I finally got into Jenn's pants! Totally blew it, should've brought my tritium watch to have serviced at Brea Mall while I was in that part of town. Womp womp.....

Slow weekend, racked up only 110 miles and didn't even go anywhere Saturday Crying or Very sad

Well, we did try to go to Phoenix Club (late) and there's a string of cars waiting to get in (like at Alpine Village). We came back and hit The Block to watch Red. Great movie! However every time I see a 50 I miss mine. Adi had a couple of drinks, I had a pint of Hefe. Got a kick-ass funnel cake and brought into the theatre to enjoy!

The HUGE latino guy behind us took a phone call during the movie, I'm guessing he's an important neurosurgeon on call.
Twisted Tom
Twisted Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  TwistedFingers Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 pm

While you guys are having fun out there, I'm working on upgrading this forum. It will not be as beautiful as this one to start but it's OFFICIALLY hosted and managed. Still FREE to all and fun for ALL.
TwistedFingers
TwistedFingers

Back to top Go down

Post  TwistedFingers Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 am

You twisted peeps better make good use of this site. I have been spending the last 8 hours sitting in front of the computer working on upgrading to the new site. I hope this will come up with something better the what it is now.
TwistedFingers
TwistedFingers

Back to top Go down

Post  TwistedFingers Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:29 am

Share your thoughts, ideas, observations... - Page 3 Rtfm

RTFM my A55 !!!

Majority of the problems solved after more than 8 hours of fumbling around! I was being a good boy of not asking too much from tech support and a good believer of RTFM.

It was something that was not in the F..king Manual! After getting online with the right tech support via chat, 15 minutes later, I have all the toys to play for the next few months!

Time to go to bed....................... Sleep
TwistedFingers
TwistedFingers

Back to top Go down

Post  OCChick Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Keep up the hard work, y'all!

This forum is something that we've needed!

I enjoy watching the evolution of this forum happen so quickly!

I know it takes many man hours to do what y'all have been creating.

So thanks to all of you for everything.

All the hard work you put in, will have such a great result!
OCChick
OCChick

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontBoy Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:14 pm

OCChick wrote:Keep up the hard work, y'all!

This forum is something that we've needed!

I enjoy watching the evolution of this forum happen so quickly!

I know it takes many man hours to do what y'all have been creating.

So thanks to all of you for everything.

All the hard work you put in, will have such a great result!

a couple of us even got some sponsors interested this weekend! Waiting for some email replies for them now! Good things are in the works and Admin has promised some major changes coming in the very near future! Very Happy
FrontBoy
FrontBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeDaze Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Twisted Tom wrote:Why does Ra's cow have human lips and dentition?
That is creepy indeed.

The happy cow only wants to spread joy through the interwebs. Do not be creeped out. affraid
FreeDaze
FreeDaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum